Leicester, Leicestershire, England
£40k Deputy Home Manager required in Leicester, Leicestershire, 39hrs, supernumerary & nursing
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Home Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leicester, Leicestershire. My client offers dementia and physical disability treatment to elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. Ideally a Registered General Nurse or holding an NVQ level 3, you will have experience of working in a care home and of successfully leading a team. You will also have the ability to organise, problem-solve and manage budgets. The role will offer 39 hours, including nursing and supernumerary, paying £40,000.00 per annum.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Home Manager
-Nursing & Supernumerary
- Dementia & Physical Disabilities
- £40,000.00 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Career progression
- Free on site parking
- Pension scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 8 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd