Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Care Home
Ashford, Kent, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title : Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £13.75 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time + paid handovers and Part time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We have acquired an exciting role located in stunning surroundings ideally situated in Ashford, Kent. In recent surveys this lovely home has scored a fabulous rating of Apply which the whole team are extremely proud of and always strive to offer excellence in every day care. This home is primarily focused on offering support and care to older patients with an element of dementia care as well. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that everyone is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job is flexible in terms of either working days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks.This position is a full-time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- £ 31000 - 31500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 17 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse