Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro), Wales
Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for flexible hours? CRG Healthcare Staffing is looking for an enthusiastic, and dynamic ITU Nurses to work in Pembrokeshire, Wales . You will be working as part of the Critical Care Department and will be providing excellent care.
What you'll be doing:
* Performing accurate and complete admission assessments
* Monitoring and documenting the patient's condition and the effectiveness of care and/or interventions
* Establishing and implementing a care plan based on sound nursing theory, scientific principles, professional judgment and individual patient needs
* Evaluating and updating the patient's plan of care to facilitate the achievement of planned and expected outcomes
* Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol
* Assessing for and planning the educational needs of the patient
* Providing teaching and educational material to patients and/or families, which may include diagnosis, tests and procedures, safe and proper use of equipment, use of medications, injury prevention and nutritional needs
What you will need:
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* A minimum of 6 months experience or equivalent within the UK.
* The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Knowledge of NMC code and ethics
* Clinical background experience
* Ability to recognise deterioration in a patient and escalate promptly within a multi-disciplinary team
What CRG Healthcare Staffing can offer you?
* The possibility of earning within 7 days
* Weekly payments
* Support with Revalidation
* A choice of short and long term work placements
* Opportunity to work in both the NHS and private sector
* Competitive pay rates
* Earn up to £500 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme**
* Childcare vouchers*
* Flexible working hours
* Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
* Nationwide opportunities
* Free mandatory training
* Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
About CRG Healthcare Staffing
CRG Healthcare Staffing supply qualified Nursing, ODP's and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS and MoD, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP's and Healthcare workers.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Subject to terms and conditions.
**Terms and conditions apply, visit our website for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- £ 37.28 - 70.69 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse