Plymouth, Devon, England
£16ph Deputy Manager required to support the home manager with the day to day run of an elegant, purpose built nursing home set within secluded gardens in the picturesque area of Plymouth, Devon.
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Plymouth, Devon. This home is CQC compliant and this is reflected in the care provided at the home. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £16.00 per hour, Monday - Friday, working nursing and supernumerary hours.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate. The home offer a management leadership course which all the senior level staff at the home have completed.
- Deputy Manager
- Nursing & supernumerary
- Dementia & Palliative
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Career progression
- Free on site parking
- Pension scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 8 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse