Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
£19ph, Deputy Manager required in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire in a BRAND NEW purpose built care home working nursing and supernumerary hours.
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful brand new purpose built nursing home in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. My client offers dementia treatment to younger adults and the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £19ph working full time with a combination of nursing and supernumerary hours.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Full Time - Nursing and Supernumerary
- Younger Adults & Elderly
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 8 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse