Clinical Assessment Nurse
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Clinical Assessment Nurse - RGN
Salary: Circa £35k Plus Bonus
• Excellent Opportunity to move into the Private Healthcare Sector
• No Shifts or Unsociable Hours
• Full Range of Benefits
• Continuous Professional Development
• Flexible Hours Available
We are a leading provider of group healthcare and well-being programmes for employees of multinational organisations. We employ nursing and healthcare professionals from a number of clinical backgrounds who manage the diverse requirements of our patients and clients.
With our continuing expansion and growth we have an excellent in-house opportunity for enthusiastic and highly motivated General Nurses to join our Care Management Nursing team as a Clinical Assessment Nurse.
Main Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Conducting Initial clinical Assessments with patients with a variety of conditions requiring surgical attention
• Providing ongoing patient assessments and developing effective recovery goals and care plans for each case
• Implementation and management of care programmes and making referrals and recommendations for alternative treatments and approaches to the care provided
Benefits of the Role:
• Excellent Salary with Bonus
• Flexible Working Hours - No Shifts
• Private Healthcare and Dental Care
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Continuous Training and Progression
• NMC Registration Paid For
This is a fantastic opportunity which would suit a Registered General Nurse with experience of working within a General Surgical / Clinical based role.
In addition if you are looking for a career change into the private sector which offers a great work/life balance and sociable working hours coupled with excellent training and long term career development, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
If you’re interested in this position or would like to know more, please apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV across in confidence and we will gladly be in touch to discuss this role with you in more detail.
- £ 35000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse