Paignton, Devon, England
I am looking for a stong, experienced Home Manager to run a Nursing Home in Paignton. The home is owned by a UK wide care organisation and is in need of a Home Manager who can make the home a success again. The nursing home provides nursing care for adults with Dementia. The organisation is looking for an experienced Home Manager with turnaround, crisis or development management experience.
The Home Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections as Home Manager
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Home Manager Specification:
• Nurse and Management experience
• A management qualification
• Leadership skills.
• Self motivated.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
For more information or to apply for this fantastic Home Manager vacancy please contact Steph on Applyor email your CV to s.hamilton @ Apply
(Home Manager, Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Home, Registered Nurse)
- £ 48000 - 52000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse