Registered Nurse - Outpatients Adults / Children (Bank)
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Ross Hall Hospital has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse - Adult / Children to join their team of staff in the Outpatient department.
An exciting bank nurse opportunity for a Dual Trained RN/RSCN to contribute to the outpatient services team and assist in further developing children and young persons out patients consultation services.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* The candidate requires being dual trained and hold both positions on the NMC Register
* Evidence of professional development within scope of Nursing Revalidation
* ENB 998 or equivalent Mentorship Course
* Post registration course
Duties of this role include:
* To assist in the assessment of care needs and development and implementation of programmes of care for adult and paediatric patients within an outpatient setting.
* To keep up to date with current trends and developments in nursing and take responsibility for own professional development.
* To comply, at all times, with the NMC Code of Conduct for nurses.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse