Registered Nurse (Bank)
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Saxon Clinic has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered General Nurse 1st level
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues
* Awareness of NMC code of conduct and accountability
Duties of this role include:
* To provide individualised patient care, which is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated from admission to discharge.
* To continually strive to develop professionally; increasing knowledge, experience and skills and to develop excellent standards of care, supported by research findings.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse