Occupational Health Advisor - Case Management Focused
City of London, London, Greater London, England
Occupational Health Advisor
to £40,000 salary +10% annual bonus
This is a varied and interesting role working for a leading Healthcare Provider on some of their prestigious contracts.
This is a full remit role with a focus on occupational health case management and report writing in a fast paced environment.
You will be covering a range of clients and employees in several different business areas including blue and white collar, NHS, local government and private companies.
You will be working from both clinics in central London, Harrow and at client sites in the London region.
* Occupational Health Qualification / NMC Part 3 registered
* Extensive report writing and case management experience
* Flexible to work from various client sites
* Able to complete a full Security clearance
* Great IT skills and able to produce fast and accurate reports
- £ 36000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational health