RGN, RMN, RNLD
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
RGN, RMN, RNLD
£14.50 per hour
Peritus Healthcare are working with a leading Hospital provider seeking to recruit a Staff Nurse (or RSCN) to join their service in Barnsley.
The service provides both long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adults, with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
• To meet associated national guidelines and fully abide by their guidance and be fully conversant with the Code of Practice of the post holder’s professional body.
• To adhere to and promote the policies, procedures and guidelines produced by in relation to practice and more general issues.
• To help monitor and review, modify and improve practice, ensuring the highest possible standards of care are maintained.
• To participate in any on duty or out-of-hours rosters as require
• Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
• Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Valid NMC Registration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
• Knowledge of current practice in relation to users with Brain Injuries.
• To have knowledge of the Statutory Code of Practice
- £ 14.50 - 14.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 13 Feb 2017
Ref: RGN, RMN, RNLD Barnsley
This job was posted to: Ward nurse, Ward mental nurse, Ward learning disability nurse