Staff Nurse (Days)
Dagenham, Greater London, EnglandStaff Nurse
£15 per hour
Permanent Contract – 36 hours per week (Days)
In Touch Recruitment is working in partnership with a forward thinking and growing care home provider to recruit a motivated and passionate Staff Nurse to join their friendly team within their large, purpose built nursing home in Dagenham.
This well-facilitated nursing home in Dagenham is registered to provide high quality standards of care to older people with nursing, residential and dementia care needs.
Working as a Staff Nurse within the service, your role will include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
- Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident’s needs
- Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
- Conducting risk assessments
- Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required
- Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care
To join this fantastic team as a Staff Nurse you must have the following:
- An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin number
- Current experience working as a Staff Nurse ideally in a similar setting
- Willing to learn and develop skills
My client is offering a fantastic hourly rate of £15 per hour to the successful candidate along with on-going training and support to ensure success in the role.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills and experience required – Please Apply!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV to Apply. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Applyand ask to speak with Sarah
Key Words: Staff Nurse, Part Time Nurse, Night Nurse, RGN, RMN, Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse