Director of Nursing, Waterford
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client, who runs a purpose built nursing home in Waterford, are seeking to recruit an experienced Director of Nursing for a full time permanent position.
- Registered on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the NMBI.
- Elderly Care Qualification
- Management Qualification
- Minimum of 6 years elderly care experience, 3 of which should be at management level.
- Knowledge of the Nursing Home Industry
- Have a full understanding of the National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People
- Have wide general nursing experience and proven leadership qualities.
- Have experience/ qualification in /Gerontology.
- Evidence of consistent updating of clinical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrable coaching & development skills within clinical practice
- Competent and confident IT skills
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Taunton, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd