Lead Occupational Advisor - Warrington
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Lead Occupational Health Advisor - Full-Time - Warrington
Excellent Salary & Competitive Benefits Package
PAM Group provides Occupational Health and Well being services to a variety of customers throughout the UK including public and private sector organisations. We provide a wide range of services including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Counselling and Physiotherapy.
PAM Group is looking to employ an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to develop and manage a team of Occupational Health Advisors, Screening nurses and Associates in Warrington.
You will be commercially aware, building effective relationships with Clients and ensuring the highest level of service delivery. You will understand Clients expectations and manage these effectively, looking for continuous improvement in service, identifying possible
development opportunities and further OH interventions as appropriate.
• Being the senior clinical lead – be able to advise on complex cases and how to manage or where to escalate
• Leads by example through exemplary practice including written reports, advice and standard administration e.g time sheets and diary
• Developing, leading and mentoring the team through coaching and clinical support
• Conducting appraisals, identifying any training and development needs and increasing performance
• Quarterly reviews of management reports for employed staff, coaching for improvement where necessary
• Ensuring clinics are effectively resourced to cover for annual leave, absences etc
• Absence reporting
• Responding to client enquiries to ensure that the service provision is fully met and exceeded where possible.
• Induction of new OHA staff, supporting to ensure successful probationary period
• Proactive and responsive in executing tasks delegated by Regional Director
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have extensive experience of working with an Occupational Health role
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Management skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance
If you feel you are suitable for this role, apply now!
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 13 Feb 2017
Ref: Lead OHA Warrington
This job was posted to: Occupational health