Registered Nurse (RGN) - Nursing Home
Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, England
Do you want to work for a company who put care at the heart everything they do?
Do you want to work for an organisation that will not only provide excellent training opportunities but that also offer structured career development?
If so, we are inviting applications from Registered Nurses who not only possess excellent clinical and organisational skills but who are also compassionate people and will care for residents as though they were members of their own family.
Then, once our client finds people who share their ethos, they nurture and invest in you, making sure you feel appreciated and supporting you to be the very best that you can be.
Their Investors in People accreditation shows their commitment to being the best employer they can and what their teams think of them speaks volumes.
The positions are based in Yarnton at their Nursing and Residential Care Centre.
Applications are welcome for either full or part time positions and offer a competitive salary of £30,849 per annum (£15.82 per hour)
As well as excellent rates of pay, you’ll also get:
• Great holiday entitlement
• Paid whilst you take your breaks
• A free meal whilst you’re on an eight hour shift
• A free uniform and DBS check
• Discounts from major retailers
• A loyalty scheme
• A stakeholder pension scheme so you can start planning for the future
• Opportunities to progress with a wide range of learning and development delivered by our specialist, Skills for Care endorsed, in-house team. This includes a range of development pathways so you’re able to plan your career with us.
Initial interview are being held next week on the 18th, 19th and 20th of January.
Please call Maxine on Applyto book your place or alternatively please forward your CV by return and I will call you.
Also if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested please feel free to forward my details.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
- £ 30849 - 30849 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 13 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse