Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Would you like to join a highly reputable care group with several homes across the Midlands currently looking to strengthen their workforce.
Domus is currently recruiting for experienced Staff Nurses to fill openings with a nursing home located in Wolverhampton. Interested candidates should have experience working within the elderly sector and hold a valid UK nursing pin. RGN, RMN or RNLD will all be considered.
* Provide and supervise the delivery of the highest quality care
* Maintain clinical standards
* Ensure all residents are treated with respect and dignity
* Valid UK nursing pin and an up to date NMC registration
* Experience working within the elderly sector would be ideal
* Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and clinical policy
The salary for this role is circa £15.50 per hour depending on the experience and calibre of the candidate chosen. The organisation offers a superb benefits package, holiday entitlement and pension contribution scheme.
* Caters to a maximum of approximately 65 services users
* Surrounded by extensive, attractive grounds with rooms across 2 floors with a pleasant garden for the residents
* Most rooms are accompanied by en-suite facilities
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Dementia, Elderly, Staff Nurse, Night Manager, Wolverhampton, Birmingham
- £ 1550 - 1550 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse