Critical Care Nurse / HDU
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Critical Care Nurse / RGN / HDU
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse RN / RGN with HDU experience to join a fantastic team within an HDU unit at a reputable private hospital in Buckinghamshire. The Hospital is bright warm and welcoming and they are committed to providing the very best care to all of their patients in the relaxed and comfortable environment. Staff Morale is extremely high and staff attrition is low. The hospital is in a central location and easily accessible from public transport links in Buckinghamshire.
What you'll be doing:
* As an RGN you will assess patients' health and well being across a complex and changing caseload.
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
* Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
* Assist in maintaining and developing services.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
What you'll need:
* Applicants must be RN/RGN trained and must be registered with the NMC.
* HDU/Critical Care experience
* Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
* Posses the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies.
* Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
* Willing to participate in flexible working pattern
* Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
* Empathy for principles and importance of EO and dignity at work
* Flexible work processes
In return for you hard work and dedication you will receive;
* Ongoing training and support,
* Performance related bonus opportunity,
* Contributory pension scheme,
* Life assurance,
* Private medical cover,
* Wellness screening,
* Eyesight tests,
* Childcare vouchers,
* Cycle to work,
* Gym membership
* Transport season ticket loans
This location is commutable from: Buckinghamshire, Slough, Hayes, Maidenhead
- £ 26000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse