Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP
Salary: £ 34,000 (£17.44 per hour)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Hours available.
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP to join a fantastic team a very reputable private hospital in Gloucester. The hospital is bright, modern, warm and welcoming and offers the very latest facilities and technology to treat a wide range of surgical and medical conditions. The specialties they look after include: ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Rapid Access Breast Clinic, Spinal Services and Urology. The working atmosphere that is highly professional and stimulating yet friendly and collaborative. The service prides itself on its excellent reputation and has a fantastic infection control rate. It is in a central location and easily accessible via public transport links around Gloucester.
What you'll be doing:
* As Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP you will be supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
* As Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP you will be delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
* As Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP you will be assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
* As Theatre Scrub RGN / ODP you'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to very high standards.
What you'll need:
* As Theatre Scrub ODP / RGN you must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
* As a registered Theatre Scrub ODP / RGN, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
* As a registered Theatre Scrub ODP / RGN you'll also have post-registration experience.
* Immediate / Advanced Life Support are desirable.
* You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* The hospital is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of their employees.
This location is commutable from: Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud.
- £ 34000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse