Deputy Theatre Manager
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Deputy Theatre Manager
Salary: £32,000-£41,000(£16.4-£21.02 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate Deputy Theatre Manager to join a fantastic theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Cambridgeshire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming with a reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments. The service has invested in advanced medical technology and offers a state-of-the-art range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre suite is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as spinal surgery, arthroscopy, hip replacements and knee replacements. The day unit is used for minor operations and endoscopies. The hospital enjoys an excellent reputation for high quality care, is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links.
What you'll be doing:
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will assist the Theatre Manager in the daily organisation of theatre, deputise in his absence and retain some clinical input.
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will have shared responsibility for the leadership and management of this busy and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining and developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will look after the coordination of the theatre suites .
* As Deputy Theatre Manager by working clinically you will be able to support individuals and the teams in the delivery of high quality, clinically effective patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will be working collaboratively alongside the Consultants and will ensure the best possible treatment and care for our patients.
What you'll need:
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will be a Registered Nurse or ODP qualification with excellent clinical skills and knowledge
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will have excellent patient focused communication skills - written and verbal
* As Deputy Theatre Manager you will have the ability to manage a team
* You will have a minimum of 5 years experience
* You will have a passion for delivering an excellent service
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Child Care Vouchers
* Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
* Free Off Site Parking
This location is commutable from: Peterborough, Kettering, Corby
- £ 32000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse