Nurse - Rehabilitation
Willenhall, West Midlands, England
£17.26ph Nurse required in Willenhall, West Midlands for a rehabilitation centre working with adolescents & adults
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a rehabilitation service based in Willenhall, West Midlands. My client provides rehabilitation services to adolescents. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £17.26ph working full time hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full time
- Adolescent's & Adults
- Mental health
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 17.26 - 17.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 3 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse