Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse, Nurse, RN
Hours: 3 long shifts days (33 hours) days or nights available
About our client:
Our client is a luxury Nursing Home, all with an en suite facility, based in Sunderland
Registered Care Categories: Old Age * Physical Disability * Younger Adults
This is a Team nursing role working as an integral part of the caring team, there is also a supervisory and supportive element within the role, providing guidance and acting as a resource for the caring team. Close liaison with external processionals, residents and relatives is also a large part of the role therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Who we're looking for:
* Registered nurse with current NMC registration and valid pin.
* Experience in care of the elderly.
* Practice knowledge of care planning.
* Professional, understanding, and patient with a warm personality.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate a caring disposition towards others.
For more information on this Registered Nurse position, please apply online or call Applyand ask for Jenni
- £ 25800.00 - 25800.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse