Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - £1000 Welcome Bonus
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - £1000 Welcome Bonus
Location : Glasgow
Salary : £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42 hours per week - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (paid breaks)
Shifts: Flexible - Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type : Permanent position
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a skilled, dedicated Registered Nurse to work within a lovely Nursing Home based just 10 minutes from Glasgow centre. The Nursing Home offers long-term general nursing, dementia nursing, respite / day care, convalescence and palliative care for residents in a warm, therapeutic environment. They also provide care for individuals with Parkinson's. The home has been specifically designed with the needs of the patients in mind. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved a good reputation for care quality in the community. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all of your breaks.
The home is easily accessible from Glasgow, Hamilton, East Kilbride, Coatbridge, Motherwell and Rutherglen.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses, as a Preceptorship programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 27000 - 31500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse