Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead Nurse
Whitby, North Yorkshire, England
£18.00 per hour + £750 Welcome Bonus*
We are looking for a Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead Nurse to join our team at Hawkesgarth Lodge Care Home based in Whitby. This is a Full Time position working 44 hours per week on day shifts.
Hawkesgarth Lodge is a purpose built home which residential and nursing care for up to forty-eight older people.
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirement
- £750 Welcome Bonus*
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Terms apply
- Registered Nurse - RGN
- Valid NMC PIN with no restrictions
- Senior experience within a nursing / care home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse