RMN, Older Adult Mental Health - Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
Staff Nurse (Band 5), Older Adult Mental Health
Grade: Band 5 £25,077 - £32,455 per annum
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking to hire Staff Nurses for Band 5 positions in Older Adults Mental Health. The positions will be based in Guernsey, a beautiful island location south of England, and off the northwest coast of France.
Our client’s follows evidence based models of care and promotes close team working in partnership with other mental health services and agencies. They believe in helping staff improve and develop their skills.
Cpl Healthcare are looking for Nurses who are passionate about what they do. The successful applicant will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary team and autonomously to patients. Our client’s recent improvements to the hospital enable nurses to provide the best care to patients in a purpose built facility.
Our client offer a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to a competitive pay, annual bonus and an additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years. *
Furthermore our client offer subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone and a 5 year licence for those wishing to bring a partner or family.*
*Terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, relocation package, accommodation, travel and housing licences.
- Registered Adult Nurse.
- Be able to work in a confident and calm manner but seek guidance when appropriate.
- To have a good understanding of the English language both verbal and written.
- Have clear concise communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations calmly.
- Able to lead and assist in the development of more junior members of staff.
- Caring and empathetic.
- Willing to go that extra mile.
- Have a sense of fun.
- Be creative.
- There is a requirement for significant physical effort in this role therefore a good standard of fitness is required to assist service users with their activities of daily living.
- Previous experience of working with older people.
Apply in Confidence
Catriona Kelly, Cpl Healthcare
- £ 25077 - 32455 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse