Staff Nurse, Rehabilitation - Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
Staff Nurse, Rehabilitation Ward
Band 5:- £25,328- £32,780 per annum
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking Band 5 registered nurses to work in Rehabilitation wards in an acute hospital setting in Guernsey.
The ideal candidate will be able to supervise and participate in the professional and skills development of qualified and unqualified nursing staff. Using and demonstrating their knowledge, competence and experience in relation to firmly established procedures and policies, they shall also assist newly appointed nursing staff to progress and develop their competencies.
Our client offer a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to a competitive pay, annual bonus and an additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years. Furthermore our client offer subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone and a 5 year licence for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
- Current first level registration with the NMC.
- Evidence of effective communication skills; with particular reference to multidisciplinary team working, service users, carers and managers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Understanding and ability to apply evidence based care.
- Evidence of self and professional development.
- Portfolio of evidence to meet KSF agreed criteria.
- Professional approach to work.
- Maintains high professional and personal Standards.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Competence in intravenous drug administration.
- Positive attitude.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Credible and Trustworthy.
- Experience co-ordinating ward activities, delegating appropriately
Apply in Confidence
Catriona Kelly, Cpl Healthcare
- £ 25328 - 32780 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse