Coordinating Nurse, London (Salary ?37,044)
London, Greater London, England
Coordinating Nurse, London (Salary £37,044)
In partnership with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit Coordinating Nurses to join a medical team based in a West London call centre. This is an office based position, working within a larger multidisciplinary team.
The role involves providing telephone medical assessment and advice, referrals, monitoring patient care, liaising with other professionals as and when required.
This is an exciting chance to change your working environment, from an acute hospital setting to a dynamic office environment with regular set hours.
The successful applicant will be;
Committed and confident with excellent interpersonal skills and be fully comfortable liaising with internal stakeholders.
• Broad Medical Knowledge
• At least one year’s recent Hospital experience in acute care settings such as ICU, ER, HDU
• Must be a registered General Nurse in the UK (NMC)
• Excellent written and oral English language
• European language desirable but not essential
• Starting Salary £37,044 plus a progression plan benchmarked to the NHS
• Life Insurance: 3X Basic Salary
• Pension Scheme
• 22 annual leave days
• No night shifts
• Professional development programme
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Keywords; RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse, Triage Nurse, Telephone Nurse, Office Nurse, Nursing Jobs, Nursing Job, Nursing Job in London, Office based Nursing Job London, Staff Nurse Job London, Cpl Healthcare, Nurse Recruitment, Nursing Agency, Healthcare Recruitment, Healthcare Jobs, Healthcare Recruitment Company, London Medical Jobs, Nursing Jobs West London
- £ 37044 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Nurse advisor