Charge Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for Charge Nurses to work within the Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) OR Bachelors/ Diploma in Nursing (3 years) OR Associates Degree in Nursing (2 years)
- 4+ years of recent clinical nursing/ midwifery experience inclusive of 2 years' management/supervisory experience in specialty area from a highly esteemed healthcare institution.
- Valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
London, Greater London, England