Australia is Hiring Nurses
Nurse- Victoria, Australia.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a hospital in Australia are recruiting Nurses for Theatre, ICU, Acute Medical / Rehabilitation Nursing roles which are available in Victoria, Australia.
457 sponsorship visa’s are available to successful applicants in addition to one month’s accommodation on relocation from overseas
- St John of God Bendigo is a division of St John of God Health Care, one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health care providers, with 14 hospitals across Western Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
- Located in central Bendigo the 122-bed private hospital provides health care services for the people of Bendigo and surrounding regional areas in central and northern Victoria.
- The hospital has four theatre, one endoscopy suite, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a brand new critical care/intensive care unit.
- St John of God Bendigo is currently undergoing a $41M redevelopment and will open two extra operating theatres and 44 new beds, increasing inpatient bed capacity by almost 50 per cent.
Location, Travel and Access:
- Bendigo is a major regional city in Victoria, approximately 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne. With a growing population of 100,000 it is the fourth largest inland city in Australia and fourth most populous city in the state.
- Rail and road options make access to Bendigo quick and easy only 90 minutes from Melbourne.
- For flights, Melbourne’s Tullamarine airport provides direct domestic services to Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth as well as other regional and international centres.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or phone Eamonn on 0061 404217863 for more information.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
Ref: JO Australia_3
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse