Physical Health Nurse Specialist
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Physical Health Nurse Specialist £30,000 - £35,000 Pro - Rata 4 days
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Nurse Practitioner to be essential to the assessment and delivery of physical healthcare at a private specialist rehabilitation service for working age adults with Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues.
As part of the commitment to excellent physical healthcare for patients, we are looking to recruit a full-time or part-time Nurse Practitioner, specialising in primary and physical healthcare.
As a Registered Nurse, you will act within your professional standards and boundaries to provide excellent physical healthcare for our patients as well as being an advocate for their physical healthcare needs.
You will be able to demonstrate skills in some, or all, of the following: clinical decision making, identification of medical emergencies and appropriate response.
To carry a defined caseload of patients, delivering a comprehensive physical examination and assessment of adult inpatients undertaking responsibility for:-
- Physical examination of patients upon admission
- Routine and urgent physical examination and assessment of patients
- Obtaining blood samples for investigations
- Completing an ECG when necessary
- Order investigations, interpret results of investigations in the context of the patient’s presentation and history (with input from, and liaison with, GPs or other specialists where necessary)
If you are interested in discussing further please call and ask for Martin on Applyor please apply with an up to date CV
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner