Advanced Nurse Practitioner London
City of London, London, Greater London, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Ad hoc shifts to suit
We're currently recruiting for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to cover ad hoc clinics in local GP Surgeries in and around the London area.
Working autonomously, the Advanced Nurse Practitioner will be required to assess, diagnose, treat and refer registered patients.
There are various ad hoc sessions to suit from Monday- Friday.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with Valid NMC PIN
- Postgraduate Diploma as an ANP
- Experience of working in a GP / Similar environment
- Up to date certificates for Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Up to date Anaphylaxis and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Other relevant certificates, e.g Smears
To be considered for this role you must be an Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid UK NMC PIN Number and a Postgraduate Diploma as an ANP.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner