Nurse Clinical Lead
Taunton, Somerset, England
My client, a highly reputable nationwide market leader in the learning disabilities sector, is looking for an experienced nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to lead a team of dedicated staff nurses at their residential nursing service in Taunton, Somerset.
They are paying £32,000 per annum for the right candidate.
* Ensuring clinical protocols are fully implemented and monitored to a high standards.
* Liaising with other health care professionals and managing medication protocols, working closely with the clients on a one to one basis, building productive and supportive relationships with both them and the staff team.
* Networking extensively with families, advocates and professional agencies to promote the work of the service.
* Oversee the implementation of CQC Action Plans with the support of the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally be an RGN or RNLD, but candidates with an RMN qualification will be considered.
* Have previous experience in leading/managing a team of staff nurses.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 32000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 11 Feb 2017
Ref: JDHC - NCLTA - 1217
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse