OH Practice Nurse -Coventry Gaydon and Birmingham
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Occupational Health Practice Nurse
Coventry, Gaydon and Birmingham
Treatment room cover
Ad hoc/ Bank shifts
We're currently recruiting for Occupational Health Practice Nurses in Coventry, Gaydon and Birmingham for our prestigious client
Working as part of a small team the Occupational Health Practice Nurse will be required to carry out general treatment room duties.
There are various bank/ ad hoc shifts from Monday- Friday Apply.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with Valid NMC PIN
- Experience of working in an Occupational Health setting.
- Up to date certificates for Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Up to date Anaphylaxis and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Other relevant certificates
To be considered for this role you must be an Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid UK NMC PIN Number. The RGN will also have up to date certificates for anaphylaxis and Basic Life Support as a minimum.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse