Community Paediatric Nurse – Female Only
Slough, Berkshire, England
Community Paediatric Nurse – Female Only – Ref ID: L/HC/C/KHAY2
£31.02 - £37.37 per hour – varied shifts
Slough area (some travel may be required)
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of knowledgeable Paediatric Nurses (RSCNs) to work within a complex care package near Slough. TCS are a well established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing qualified nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home. Our trusted Paediatric Nurses are responsible for the day to day care of the client and will provide clinical support to the family.
We are looking for adaptable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care. Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations. Community is at the heart of everything we do – therefore you will be supporting not only the patient but also the family with your skills as a nurse. In return we offer you all the support you need through our dedicated team of case managers, clinical leads and back office staff.
• A Paediatric nurse (RSCN) with a minimum of 6 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last two years with three years referencing
• Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
• Experience of jej tube feed and gastrostomy
• Confident as a lone worker
• A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
• Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
Benefits for you
• Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
• We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
• We’re available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of our team
• Flexible shifts – you decide!
• Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
• Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care you will be playing a key part in helping to develop the client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for any of our packages, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on Applyor e-mail Apply
- £ 31.02 - 37.37 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse