Occupational Health Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Position: Occupational Health Manager
Salary: circa £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, capable and pro-active Occupational Health Manager based in Manchester on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Occupational Health Manager to join one of the leading Occupational Health businesses in the UK dealing with many of the UK's leading organisations across private, public and non-profit sectors..
My client is looking for an Occupational Health Manager who can work closely with the clinical team and Head of Operations to deliver a high standard and consistent Occupational Health service.
The Occupational Health Manager will be based on site in Manchester offering clinical support and advice.
The Occupational Health Manager will manage a team of 6 Occupational Health professionals.
The Occupational Health Manager will:
• Oversee the day to day advice and support for complex matters within the Occupational Health department, and will see issues and situations through to a satisfactory close.
• Be involved with service delivery and co-ordination of admin processes, reviewing and implementing improvement changes when necessary
• Implement the principles of clinical governance to lead, coach, audit and mentor the Occupational Health Advisors.
• Investigate complaints of a clinical nature.
• Implement changes to internal processes where necessary.
• Mentor and train new starters.
To be considered for this opportunity the Occupational Health Manager must be a Registered Nurse with a wealth of experience in managing in a commercial/ business environment and should be an expect in Occupational Health.
The Occupational Health Manager should be able to work effectively and collaboratively with clients as well as having experience in leading business change building on the existing service success.
This Occupational Health Manager role offers a generous salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits as well as long term employment stability and progression.
For further information and to apply please call Sophie Thomas at Purosearch on Apply, alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational health