Registered Nurse - Learning Disabilities
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities| £ 24,745 - £31,310 | Guiseley, Leeds
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable RNLD who is passionate about providing excellent nursing and the delivery of clean safe care. This post will be within an extremely well respected Leeds based establishment.
This post will be a permanent position Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class nursing in an incredible working environment.
In order to be successful within this post, we require that you are qualified in nursing, as well as having sufficient UK experience, preferably within The NHS.
RNLD role involves:
* Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
* Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Apply. Please ask for the Nursing Department.
- £ 24745 - 31310 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward learning disability nurse