Senior Staff Nurse
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Search Medical is currently working in partnership with one of the UK's leading private hospital groups. One of their private hospitals in Eastleigh currently has a position available for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their successful teams.
* Development and mentoring of junior staff
* Involvement in training, recruitment and performance review
* Ensure best practice at all times
* Work alongside multidisciplinary teams
* RGN or registered Practitioner
* Qualification in teaching and assessment is preferred but not essential
* Immediate Life Support/Advance Life Support is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a leading private hospital offering the very latest in treatments, care and technology with state of the art equipment offering a wide range of specialist services. You will be provided with training, support and a generous benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte on Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 26000.00 - 29500.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse