Mental Health Nurse - Assessment
Rochford, Essex, England
Mental Health Nurse required in Rochford, Community /Assessment, up to £28/hr, Flexible working
HRN is a leading nursing agency and proud supplier to the NHS. We are urgently recruiting Mental Health Nurses to work in Rochford, Essex on a temporary basis in a busy
Older People Assessment Inpatient Department.
HRN Company Benefits
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Excellent Pay Rates!!!
- Free Registration
- Flexible shifts
- Uniform & Badge
- Pension scheme
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Dedicated & Friendly Consultant Support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Free online Mandatory Training provided
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK based experience
- A current NMC PIN
- Hold an Nursing Qualification
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.5 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 2 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Ward mental nurse