Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Search Medical is currently working in partnership with one of the UK's leading private hospital groups. One of their private hospitals in Wessex currently has a position available for a Theatre Practitioner - Orthopaedic Scrub to join their successful Theatre teams.
* Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care
* Administer drugs and fluids
* Promote best evidence based practice
* Monitor and check stock items including prosthesis, equipment/instruments and drugs
* Apply policies, procedures and legislation correctly
* Ensure accidents and complaints are documented
* Develop and enhance skills and knowledge of other staff members
You will be a qualified practitioner with extensive Orthopaedic scrub experience. Candidates who wish to work shifts or patterns to around families are more than welcome.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading private hospital offering the very latest in treatments, care and technology with state of the art equipment offering a wide range of specialist services. You will be provided with training, support and a generous benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte on Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 20626.00 - 31455.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse