Clinical Nurse Lead
Taunton, Somerset, England
Are you a Clinical Nurse with leadership skills?
Are you looking to work with one of the leaders in health care?
Search Medical is partnering with one of the UK's leading health care and support services working with hundreds of people with brain injuries, learning difficulties and physical disabilities. They are looking for a Clinical Nurse Lead to join their successful team in Taunton.
* Ensure all clinical protocols are implemented
* Liaise with other health care professionals and manage medication protocols
* Support services users on a one to one basis
* Oversee CQC Action Plans
RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification with leadership skills
Effective use of communication
Approachable and friendly in the work place
Good documentation skills
Be an honest person
4 weeks holiday allowance
Induction and ongoing training
The right candidates must have the following to be considered:
- A valid NMC PIN number
- Be a qualified Registered Nurse
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 professional references
- Have up to date training in mandatory healthcare or willing to undergo training
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Charlotte Taylor on Applycrvdbrcktso agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 0.00 - 32175.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse