Sister/Charge Nurse RN Bangor £16 p/h + Bonus Scheme
Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
A small independently owned and operated care home in Bangor currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their team, with a Sister/Charge Nurse position available.
This post offers excellent rates of pay of £16 per hour, with very competitive rates paid for Bank Holidays and there is a bonus scheme in place which can be discussed during the interview process.
Working hours for the post are 36 per week on day shifts.
The home provides a range of nursing care packages to adults of all ages and specialises in caring for younger adults with a range of needs.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse role should be/have:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a current NMC pin
• From a strong background in elderly care in a care home environment, with experience leading shifts and providing clinical leadership
• Good working knowledge of legislative requirements and quality standards in the care home sector
• Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing high quality nursing care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Northern Ireland, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse