Senior Nurse RGN/RMN Near Waltham Abbey £15.50 p/h + benefits
Waltham Abbey, Essex, England
One of the UK’s premier elderly care providers is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Senior Nurse in their care home in the Waltham Abbey area.
This service offers general nursing and dementia care to elderly residents and the quality grade awarded during the most recent inspection reflected the excellent standards upheld throughout the home.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse post should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Previous experience in a senior role within a care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Provide evidence of ongoing professional development and post-registration studies along with ENB998 or a recognised mentorship and supervision qualification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about providing high quality care
As Senior Nurse you will oversee the planning and delivery of clinical and personal care. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained.
Working hours are 40 per week on day shifts and a competitive hourly rate of £15.50 is available along with an excellent staff benefits package which includes childcare and retail vouchers and ongoing training, support and development.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse