Experienced Staff Nurse RGN/ RMN - Bromsgrove
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
Position: Experienced Staff Nurse RGN/ RMN/RNLD
Salary: up to £16.50
2 X Full time Days
1 X Full Time Nights.
An excellent opportunity has a risen for a skilled, professional and excellent nurse to join an exclusive care provider in the Worcestershire area. This purpose built residential home specializes in a professional standard of residential and nursing care, for long-term or temporary needs.
A hard-working and talented team of staff ensure that personal needs are being met, while also operating a respite service for the benefit of staff in the local community.
A welcoming atmosphere invites loved ones of residents to visit regularly and be able to relax within the beautiful gardens whilst enjoying traditionally home cooked meals.
• Responsible for the assessment of nursing/care/support needs of service users
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression within care in the home
• Become a key carer to the service users
• Have a caring and kind attitude towards the service users at all times
• Maintain all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to
• RGN/ RMN/RNLD (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Solid experience with elderly/dementia residents
• An hourly rate of up to £16.50 depending on experience
• EXCELLENT career progression
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
About company/ client:
My client delivers high quality care, support and enablement services for people with a range on physical and/ or mental health conditions, including learning disabilities and dementia. My client helps people to take part in stimulating everyday activities and many others step by step towards their personal ambitions.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply
- £ 15 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse