Clinical Lead RGN/RMN Ilkeston £17 - £17.50 per hour
Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England
A 40 bedded care home in the Ilkeston area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Clinical Lead on a full time, permanent basis.
The home offers general elderly and dementia nursing care packages and provides a homely environment with a busy social diary for residents to make the most of.
Candidates for this Clinical Lead post should meet the following criteria:
• Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC pin
• Demonstrate extensive post-registration experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Able to complete all aspects of the planning and delivery of nursing care
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards
• Confident providing clinical leadership and direction to a care and nursing team
• Passionate about high quality care
Working hours for this Clinical Lead position are 40 per week, with day and night shifts required.
Fantastic rates of pay in the region of £17 to £17.50 per hour are offered in return.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout South Yorkshire and Derbyshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 17 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse