Clinical Lead - £16.50 per hour - Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Position: Clinical Lead - £16.50 per hour - Birmingham
Location: Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Full time days
A hardworking, ambitious individual is required as a Clinical Lead for a medium size care home based in the Castle Bromwich area of Birmingham that provides care services to the elderly who may also be diagnosed with dementia
The home strives for an atmosphere of safety and happiness creating the perfect environment for all the residents. The home has a high level of individual care with excellent facilities to create the best quality of life for all.
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• RGN/ RMN (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
• EXCELLENT career progression
*Fantastic hourly rate of £16.50!!!
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
How to apply:
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply
- £ 16 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
Ref: J31427 - C
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse