Eating disorder Nurse required for North Dublin
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, is currently seeking experienced Registered Psychiatric Nurses for full-time and part-time permanent positions across a range of services.
Vacancies: exist across all disciplines including; Psychiatry of Later Life, Acute general Adult psychiatric unit, enduring Mental Illness units and an acute psychiatric day services facility.
Location: North Dublin City, Services include both adolescence and adults. Being a centre of excellence for mental health and residential care specialist areas of care are depression, Anxiety disorders including phobias, generalised anxiety disorders and post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar affective disorders, psychosis, Comorbid depression and alcohol dependency syndrome and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Salary and Benefits;
- Ideally have a minimum of one years’ experience in acute/chronic psychiatric care or care of the elderly. Practice placements in similar settings will be considered.
- However, RPN's without this experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the area, will also be considered.
- Have full registration with the NMBI or be eligible to do so
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Free onsite accommodation to overseas applicants for a limited period
- Discounted onsite staff accommodation for longer periods of time
- Discounted meals
- Free parking
- Paid sick leave.
- Recognized RPN Nursing Qualification
- Good English is essential (Level B2 or higher)
- Interviews by appointment only
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
RPN, Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Nursing jobs for new graduates, Relocation package, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in Dublin, Nursing Jobs Dublin, Nursing Jobs Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Leicester, Nursing Dublin City, Nursing Agency Dublin, Part time nursing jobs, part time Psychiatric nursing, Nursing Recruitment for Psychiatric nurses, HSE Jobs, Nursing Jobs with the HSE, Staff Nurse HSE Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Psychiatric nursing jobs, Acute Nursing Psychiatric jobs.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse