Clinical Lead - RGN - Nursing/Intermediate Care Unit
Chester, Cheshire, EnglandClinical Lead (RGN) - Nursing/Intermediate Care Unit - Chester, Cheshire - Up to £32,000pa
Work for a fantastic not for profit organisation!
This clinical lead vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 3000 residents across 60 homes in England alone!
This particular clinical lead vacancy is for the groups most luxurious homes to date. Although the home has just over 70 beds you would only be responsible for 24 as this is the nursing unit. The Nursing unit is split between elderly frail nursing for permanent residents and intermediate beds that are discharge on assessment.
They are constantly growing and are a fantastic organisation for avenues of progression. The home are looking for a clinical lead to work as part of their team in delivering high standards of care!
- Manage the unit in the absence of the general manager.
- Act as clinical lead within the Unit.
- Manage all registered nurses
- Implement training/induction programs for all staff.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.
- RGN/RN Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in working within a elderly environment
- Have previous leadership experience
- Complete satisfactory POVA/CRB/DBS checks
- Have excellent Clinical Skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Generous salary
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme for RGN's and above
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Relocation packages (dependent on location)
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse