Staff Nurse - Complex Care
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse required in Leigh, Lancashire , £15.00 - £17.00 per hour, Days or Nights, 36 hours per week.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leigh, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to younger adults & elderly groups with complex care issues including end of life care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
The role will offer Days & Nights, 37.50 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Younger Adults, Elderly
- £15.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Palliative, Physical Disabilities, Respite Care, Terminal Illness
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• NMC PIN reimbursed*
• Welcome Bonus*
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Child Care Vouchers
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays*
• Cost of DBS / PVG Check
• Uniform provided
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 1 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse