Nursing Role - Care Home - Carlow
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, Located in Carlow, minutes from the M9, is currently seeking experienced Registered General Nurse for a full-time permanent position in there 45 bed new state of the art nursing home.
Vacancies available: Staff Nurse, to provide a consistently high standard of care to their residents. This is a Permanent Full Time position.
Salary and Benefits;
- Attractive rates of pay with Sunday premium
- Average 39 hour week
- Supported education and career development
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations and the Health Act 2007
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making ability
- A qualification in Gerontology desirable.
- Experience in care of the elderly desirable, minimum 6 months
- Available by appointment only.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nursing jobs for new graduates, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the CARLOW, Nursing Jobs Dublin, Nursing jobs leinster, Nursing Jobs CARLOW, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Leicester, Nursing London, Nursing Agency CARLOW, Nursing Recruitment CARLOW, PRIVATE Jobs CARLOW, Nursing Jobs with the PRIVATE, Staff Nurse PRIVATE Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, Helen Egan, Tullow jobs, Nursing jobs Tullow, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts CARLOW, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, EU nurses, Nursing jobs in London, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse, Registered Nurse, NMC Registered Nurse
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Practice nurse, Ward nurse