York, North Yorkshire, England
One of the leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK is looking for a dedicated and caring individual to join the company as a RMN/RNLD. The service in York is medium secure for both men and women with mental illness and/or personality disorder and men with mild to moderate learning disability or ASD.
As a staff nurse you will work within the multi-disciplinary team to deliver the treatment programme using a recovery focused approach to assist each man in the development of the skills necessary for reintegration or move into the community. You will have an identified career development pathway.
Staff Nurse role:
* Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
* Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Salary: £24,745 - £31,310
Shift patterns: including weekends, bank holidays and nights
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
* A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
* Private Medical Insurance Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Free meals while on duty
* Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
* Continuous learning and development
* Childcare vouchers
* Career development
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Voluntary Benefits
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 24745 - 31310 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
Ref: JCPIC: SNSH - 1101
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse