Deputy Manager - EMI
Flint, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
Deputy Manager required in Flint, Flintshire , £32,000 - £34,000 per annum, Full time, 40 Hours per week. Excellent Benefits!!
My client is one of the top 20 companies to work for in the UK and requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a purpose built nursing home in Flint, Flintshire. My client offers Dementia treatment to groups of elderly people.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £32k - £34k per annum, 40.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- 40.00 Hours per week
- Dementia, Nursing & Respite Care
- £32,000 - £34,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Paid Breaks
- Retail Vouchers
- Childcare Vouchers
- Education Scheme
- Free Parking
- Intensive Induction Programme
- Sponsorship Available
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 32000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 1 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse